LET'S COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT TO PROTECT REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS!
Music is a big part of Ilegal's culture and one the best ways to bring communities together. On April 6th, May 11 and June 8th we will be presenting three different, big, female lead acts, along with an opening act. The shows will take place in the beautiful setting of Ilegal Mezcal's NYC Headquarters, the old Perry Street theatre.
- Each artist will be announced a week prior to the show date
- Each act will play a 30+ minute, stripped down set
- All proceeds from ticket sales will go directly to Planned Parenthood
- Ilegal drink tickets will be provided upon entry. You are welcome to bring canned beer to enjoy with your mezcal. Bags will be checked and no glass will be permitted inside
- You must be 21+ years of age to attend or buy tickets to the event
- Tickets will sell out quickly, do not wait until the main act is announced!